Digital Media: Transition or Transformation?
The move to the web by business publishing companies is at a crossroads. We’re all doing it to some extent, but at different speeds and in various areas. How fast do we need to make the shift? Can it be pursued in an orderly, “business as usual” fashion, or should it be made at a more radical, wholesale pace? And how far do we need to go?
Well, there’s no better way to figure it out than by asking a panel of experts, such as:
- What are the risks and rewards to incorporating more of a digital presence, and how much of your existing infrastructure can make -- or enhance -- that transition?
- What end state should you aim for in terms of dividing assets and resources amongst print and web?
- What digital products should you build? How can you create value-based differentiation between your print and electronic products?
- What will your staffing needs be?
- What are appropriate success metrics?
Tickets include hot and cold hors d'oeuvres and a buffet dinner. A cash bar will be available.
Holiday Inn Boston-Newton
399 Grove Street (off I-95)
Driving directions and transportation information
Dec. 7, 2006Cost:
Panel Discussion: 7:15-8:00
Nonmembers: $75To register: Please mail your check, payable to "ASBPE-New England Chapter," to chapter president Alan Earls:
Tables of 10 $590
Alan EarlsFor further information or to pay by credit card, contact Alan at (508) 528 6930 or alan dot earls at comcast dot net.
222 Pond St.
Franklin, MA 02038
Reservations must be received by Dec. 1.