- Dr. Steven Vidakovic, associate research fellow in technology and knowledge integration at Pfizer (Managing Automation reader)
- Isabelle Kane, media director, PJA Advertising & Marketing, which has been BtoB magazine's top small agency of the year for three years running.
- Mark. A. Davidson, VP of global marketing, at Wonderware, an Invensys unit
- Tim Reason, editorial director, CFO.com
- Gary Beach, publisher emeritus, CIO magazine
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2009
Time: Social hour, 6:00-7:00 p.m.; program begins at 7:00 p.m.
Wellesley Free Public Library – Wakelin Conference RoomQuestions? Want to attend? This event is open to both members and nonmembers. However, please RSVP if you plan to attend the social hour from 6:00-7:00 by emailing Alan Earls at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may reach him by phone at (508) 528-6930.
530 Washington Street
Wellesley, Massachusetts 02482
The Wellesley Library is a few minutes from the Turnpike/I-95 interchange and easily accessible from the Wellesley Square stop on the MBTA Framingham-Worcester commuter rail line. The stop is approximately two blocks to the west of the library.
There is a parking lot in back of the library. There is also an underground parking garage exclusively for library users. If you park in the garage, you may access the library by elevator or a staircase that brings you into a lobby area.