RSVP deadline extended to Dec. 4.
With traditional publishing models under assault, a growing number of organizations are pinning their hopes on a mixed-product portfolio that embraces print, the web and conferences – also known as Integrated Media
Our panel of experts, drawn from both the publishing industry and the “buy” side, will discuss ideas on:
- how to align and balance different media to serve a target audience and achieve financial goals.
- how to assemble, sell, and manage portfolios of print/web/conference products for their audiences,
- how media buyers see these portfolios, and
- how readers actually want to consume information.
The panel will be led by David Brousell, editor-in-chief of Managing Automation,
and currently includes:
- Julia King, executive editor, events/national correspondent, Computerworld.
- Gary Beach, publisher, CIO magazine.
- David Rudzinsky, vice president and chief information officer, Hologic Inc.
- Paul Hoy, global manufacturing industry leader, Cognos Inc.
Don't miss this important event.Meeting Details
Crowne Plaza HotelWhen:
1360 Worcester Street (Route 9)
Natick, MA 01760
Wednesday Dec. 12, 2007
Networking: 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Panel Discussion: 7:30-8:45
Tickets include dinner and dessert. A cash bar will be available.Menu:
Grilled Marinated Chicken Breast with Dijon Mustard, Field Green Salad with Sherry Vinaigrette. Dessert: Fresh Fruit and Berries with Vanilla CreamCost:
Nonmembers: $75Reservations must be received by Dec. 4.
Tables of 8: $500
Half-Tables of 4: $250
Please mail your check, payable to "ASBPE-New England Chapter," to:
Alan EarlsFor further information or to pay by credit card,
222 Pond St.
Franklin, MA 02038
contact Alan at 508 528 6930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
.Update, Nov. 27, 2007:
The above has been updated to reflect that Paul Hoy of Cognos Inc. will replace Sharon Ward of Microsoft as a panelist.Nov. 28:
The reservation has been extended by three days, to Dec. 4.
Labels: ASBPE Educational Programs, New Product/Content Development, State of the Industry, Technology, The Business of Publishing, Web