The move to the web by business publishing companies is at a crossroads. Every company is doing it to some extent, but different organizations are taking a different approach and pace. Our panel will address whether this is a transition that can be pursued in an orderly, business-as-usual fashion or whether more radical means are necessary. Specific topics that may be addressed include:
- What are the risk and rewards and how can you leverage your existing strengths?
- What end state should you aim for in terms of dividing assets and resources amongst print and web?
- What digital products should you build?
- How can you create value-based differentiation?
- What will your staffing needs be?
- What are appropriate success metrics?
The event will take place at the Holiday Inn Newton; panelists and other details to be announced.
Update, Nov. 8, 2006: Panelists, time, and other details have been finalized. Here's the info.